Texas A&M University
College Station, TX
Ergonomics | Real-time Monitoring | Interactive
The goal of this project was to move test apparatus system control and experiment data onto a high-speed local Ethernet network. Real-time monitoring and analysis was achieved at a new workstation with PCs connected to the Ethernet network, each with multiple monitors for a large collaborative working space and clear view of experimental data.
- 2 workstations PCs with discrete graphics cards, and low latency
- NIC cards mounted under the workstation table.
- 4 high refresh rate workstations monitors
- Cabling and networking of new ethernet network with sufficient
- bandwidth to ensure experimental data from the DAC
- Interactive displays for collaborating, presenting and sharing
- project information.
- Tabletop touch panel for Room Control
- AV video matrix that connects all inputs/output together and
- ensures video scaling and audio routing.
- Wood paneled wall feature that serves as the mounting surface
- for the interactive displays and architectural statement
- Procurement of standing height workstation with ergonomic mat.