Ceiling Mounted Projector | Learning Stairs
In this project, QA Systems designed an AV Presentation system for the learning stairs. Careful consideration was given to this space as it was a major corridor.
- Install a 4200 lumens short throw laser projector to project on the existing screen
- Install four angled recessed in ceiling speakers
- Install a plenum-rated ceiling enclosure to house the audio amp, wireless presentation system, and control system
- Install a wall-mounted controller to provide volume and screen control in one interface. This interface also allowed presenters to turn on and off the projector as well as switch sources.
- Install ceiling-mounted projector with local HDMI connections that provide a video auto-on feature when the source is connected.