Gymnasium | Room Controls | Huddle Spaces
This project consisted of the following spaces and technology:
- Thirty-nine classroom spaces consist of classroom screens and projectors with room control, input plate, and speaker.
- Fifty-eight small group rooms with displays, room controller, and input plate
- The gymnasium consisted of ceiling-mounted performance speakers, a room controller, local AV Inputs, AV rack and components, wired and wireless microphones, and a portable rack.
- Cafeteria with three ceiling-mounted stage speakers, two wall-mounted stereo performance speakers, two portable racks for audio expansion, large-venue laser projector with motorized screen, wired and wireless microphones, and rack with AV components.
- Fine Arts rooms had two wall-mounted performance speakers, a large venue projector with a motorized screen, a portable rack for audio expansion, a room controller, and local input plates.