Interactive Flat Panel Display | Balance Box
This major implementation was over a 3 year period in which over 750 Interactive Display Carts were deployed across the district with both traditional low-profile adjustable display carts for secondary students and height-adjustable carts for elementary and other classrooms where height adjustment was a requisite.
- Installation/delivery and coordination of the new Interactive Flat
Panel Display Systems.
- Adjusting traditional display carts to appropriate height depending
on classroom configuration and/or classroom needs.
- Cable management of each system incorporating, Chrome box,
Lumens Document Camera, wireless keyboard
- Removal of Existing Classroom Audiovisual systems.
- Relocation of displays from original elementary classrooms to
other campuses as district standardized on Height Adjustable Carts.