Capital Metro Transit Authority
Video Wall | Touch Panel GUI | Audio Reinforcement
The Operations & Command Center for Cap Metro Transportation Authority featured an operations area with workstations and video wall system (including display matrix, video controller, control system) This displayed operations information, social media updates, video feeds from camera sources, and mission-critical content.
• Video Wall capable of producing 18 simultaneous streams
• 8 x 3 Display array with minimal borders 24-7-365 • Remote connectivity via the network for system management and control Sound Reinforcement System
• Individual, independent video feeds coming from video processor • Connection to TXDOT Traffic Cameras and City of Austin Traffic Camera feed. Customizable predetermined layout compositions that can display critical information depending on needs.
• Ability to change presets through either selecting the presets via the video wall graphics software or through the control system touch panel GUI
• A combined 44 total inputs/outputs capable from included chassis with expandable chassis available for additional inputs/outputs